Kaspersky Antivirus software uses the same interface and scanning engine as Kaspersky Anti-Virus, providing excellent real-time protection against attacks from viruses, worms, and malware of all kinds. Even while browsing, it identifies and blocks access to infected websites.
Kaspersky total Security integrates an auto-defense mechanism that can block files from strange behavior, useful for preventing potential malware which may not yet be recognized by the database.
The new version of Kaspersky also provides additional protection against Ransomware, including features to prevent remote activation of webcams by malware. It also adds a new level of protection for Wi-Fi networks, notifying you of potential security issues related to the network.
KIS also offers Safe Money, an addition that lets you make online transactions safely and in a protected place. The Tools sections of Kaspersky Internet Security also includes a set of tools for system security:
Vulnerability Scan: identifies flaws in the system or in third-party applications that have been installed. Allows immediate fixes for any problems.
Kaspersky Disk Rescue: creates a CD or a bootable USB flash drive with the engine.
Windows Troubleshooting: scans your system and fixes problems that can be caused by some malware.
Privacy Cleaner: cleans up the system’s junk files (cookies, cache, logs, etc.).
Browser Configuration: analyzes Internet Explorer settings and suggests optimizations for the security key (the tool is only compatible with IE).
Cloud Protection: provides real-time protection against new threats, and real-time information regarding site reputation for any website visited.
Network Monitor: analyzes traffic data, showing ports and active connections, and other information about network activity.
Application Control: displays real-time data on the use of the CPU, RAM and hard disk. Monitors the activities of the software installed on your PC, indicating a degree of reputation and letting you intervene if necessary to apply restrictions to its use.
Finally, Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 introduces a new feature that can automatically update your product to the latest version available.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky Antivirus software
- First of all, open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using an Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel”. Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save.
- After, if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also. And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing on the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen, which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which are actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet, peel it gently and you will find the key code.
- Seems like you got the key code now, so just put it, into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now your computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also, put your email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed, and you can use it. And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Kaspersky Safe 2019?
Kaspersky antivirus software 2019 is an excellent security suite with a great detection engine and numerous extra features for power users. It also works to protect your privacy by controlling which programs can access sensitive hardware like your webcam.